- Material:Q345 carbon steel tube
- Tube Size:48.3X3.2mm.
- Length: 0.5m,1.0m, 1.3m, 1.5m, 1.8m, 2.0m, 2.3m, 2.5m, 2.8m, 3.0m,
- Surface Treatment: Hot-dip Galvanized or Electro-glacanized.
The DURA Cuplock Scaffolding Standard is made from 48.3 diameter X3.2mm thickness high tensile steel tube Q345. It is produce by a fixed bottom cup which is welded at 50mm intervals, with a capative moving top cup that can secure up to four components .These cups are the fixing points for the ledgers ,transoms and ancillary items .
The location of the bottom cup , 80mm from the base of the standard ,improves the setructures strength and reduces the need for base-bracing in support structures. At the top of the standards, there is a spigot that allows the vertical connection of further standards, allowing the placement of universal jacks with various support components. At the bottom and top of each standard , there is a corresponding drilled hole to allow tow standards to be bolted together.
1. A fixed weleded bottom cup with a moving top cup to form the node connection points .
2. Top can be connected by inner spigot or welded outter pipe to connect one by one.
3. Made of high tensile structural steel with Hot dip galvanized finishing.
4. Dimension, surface, material and style can be specified.