- The Ringlock Scaffolding horizontals Ledger is a component of the horizontal connection of the Ringlock scaffolding system.
- It is made of a steel pipe welded with two ledger plugs at both ends with pins inserted into the Standard round rosette to set up the basics of the Ringlock scaffolding system.
- The ledger plugs are produced by cast-steel using wax mold.
- According to the SGS test requirement, DURA’s Ringlock scaffolding horizontal connectors for sale would be EN 12810 standard.
- Ledger primarily functions on the horizontal support of the Ringlock scaffolding, and it usually connects to the standard, bay braces, staircase, ladder, and steel plank.
- When assembling the horizontal ledgers, just insert the plugs at both ends of the ledger into the corresponding taper holes on the vertical rod, and then tap it tightly.
- For the stable concerns, since interlocking and gravity, even if the bolt is not tightened, the ledger plugs cannot be removed. Therefore, due to the many functions of the ledger, it has become one of the core components of the Ringlock scaffolding system.
- As the leading and professional scaffolding manufacturer in China, we also can design and verify your scaffolding project to offer solutions. So just inquiry us below now!
DURA Ringlock Scaffolding Horizontals Ledger Specifications
Product Inquiry Form
Please double check your “Email Address” field
Texture of material
Select high-quality raw materials to ensure product quality.
Scientific structure, more durable and stable, better use.
Advanced technology, fast Auto-welding production, guarantee delivery speed.
Professional after-sales team, one-to-one service, more efficient and assured.